by Ricardito Ramos They came weapons blazing Erasing our memory, Painting a candy coated version of history They came fortified, We were petrified Yet in our rebel eyes, we reflected the conviction of our people We were terrified yet full of fire The fire for freedom that left us inspired We rose up against the [...]
- Your Worth Is More Than Your Productivity
- Monsanto is Poisoning the Food Supply… but I Have 10 New IG Followers.
- Profit, Division, and the Myth of Individualism: How capitalists conquer our unity.
- Imperialism is the Problem. Protest Report Back – Conference on Prosperity & Security.
- Prosperity & Security For Who?